What's been going on in the land of Aneets?
- I've started working again, just a couple of days a week, and I love it. It helps that D is loving daycare. He is a real social butterfly & loves hanging with other kids.
- D has started walking! It is a whole new world with him getting around upright & it has meant that I see glimpses of the toddler he is becoming. I am excited for all of the fun that lies ahead.
- Miss V started kindergarten & is loving it. She has taken to it like a pro & has also seemed to grow up overnight.
- I have stuck with my running regime & am loving it as much as ever. Endorphins have seriously saved me these last 12 months. I feel strong & more fit than I ever have before.
- P23 is pregnant! How exciting is that? I am just so glad that D's shenanigans have not turned her off having another one. Am very much looking forward to getting a high off that intoxicating newborn smell in a few months.